Journey into SuperWaba

Ever wonder what it takes to write programs for your PDA? I did, and so now I am beginning a journey to try my hand at writing something for the PalmOS. SuperWaba, a variation of Java for the PDA, is my language of choice. And I'm a novice, which makes it all the more unpredictable. Hope you'll come along for the ride! Note: You can read multiple posts on one page if you click on an archive link.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

ED: Motion may slow down

Oh no! I lost my blog again because when I published, I got a server error and then refresh and back didn't recover my typing. Memo to self: Save the blog contents before publishing!

Well in short summary form, here's what I said...

I'm tight on time, but mostly you are seeing the updates slow down because it's tough going. I'm having trouble getting my bearings. So far it's been pretty clear what to do or at least what to figure out. Now I'm floundering a bit. I either need to better understand the tutorial, or take a detour to write some Java as a refresher, or maybe find some relevant and simple SW sample programs to study.

If anyone has some nice simple sample programs with source, please let me know about hat in the comments for this post! I haven't really looked all that hard yet, though, so hopefully there's some good stuff on the superwaba site.

So be patient with me as I work on finding my way out of this "lost" state I'm in! Rest assured, I haven't given up, I'm just slow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home